Zhihong Xu's research interest is broad, focusing on research data management, information literacy, and educational technology's application in higher education.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States)
- B.A. in English Education, Southwest University - (Chongqing, China)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States)
- M.A. in International Journalism, Shanghai International Studies University - (Shanghai, China)
- Chen, Y., Thompson, C. G., Xu, Z., Irey, R. C., & Georgiou, G. K. (2021). Rapid automatized naming and spelling performance in alphabetic languages: a meta-analysis. Reading and Writing. 34(10), 2559-2580.
- Xu, Z., Wijekumar, K. K., Wang, Q., Irey, R., & Liang, H. (2021). The effects of web-based text structure strategy instruction on adult Chinese ELLs’ reading comprehension and reading strategy use. Language Teaching Research. 136216882110223-136216882110223.
- Lee, S., Kuo, L., Xu, Z., & Hu, X. (2020). The effects of technology-integrated classroom instruction on K-12 English language learners’ literacy development: a meta-analysis. Computer Assisted Language Learning. 1-32.
- Hu, X., Xu, Z., Neshyba, M., Geng, Z., & Turner, R. (2020). A multi-dimensional model: implications for preparing pre-service teachers for culturally responsive teaching. Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education. 49(3), 1-18.
- Xu, Z., Chen, Z., Eutsler, L., Geng, Z., & Kogut, A. (2019). A scoping review of digital game-based technology on English language learning. Educational Technology Research and Development. 68(3), 877-904.