Zhihong Xu's research interest is broad, focusing on research data management, information literacy, and educational technology's application in higher education.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States)
- B.A. in English Education, Southwest University - (Chongqing, China)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States)
- M.A. in International Journalism, Shanghai International Studies University - (Shanghai, China)
- Lee, S., Kuo, L., Xu, Z., & Hu, X. (2020). The effects of technology-integrated classroom instruction on K-12 English language learners’ literacy development: a meta-analysis. Computer Assisted Language Learning. 1-32.
- Xu, Z., Chen, Z., Eutsler, L., Geng, Z., & Kogut, A. (2020). A scoping review of digital game-based technology on English language learning. Educational Technology Research and Development. 68(3), 877-904.
- Hu, X., Xu, Z., Neshyba, M., Geng, Z., & Turner, R. (2020). A multi-dimensional model: implications for preparing pre-service teachers for culturally responsive teaching. Asia-Pacific Journal of Teacher Education. 1-18.
- Xu, Z., Wijekumar, K., Ramirez, G., Hu, X., & Irey, R. (2019). The effectiveness of intelligent tutoring systems on K‐12 students' reading comprehension: A meta‐analysis. British Journal of Educational Technology. 50(6), 3119-3137.
- Deng, L. i., Zhu, G., Li, G., Xu, Z., Rutter, A., & Rivera, H. (2018). Student Teachers’ Emotions, Dilemmas, and Professional Identity Formation Amid the Teaching Practicums. The Asia-Pacific Education Researcher. 27(6), 441-453.