education and training
- Ph.D. in Ocean Engineering, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2022
- Ph.D. in General and Fundamental Mechanics, Harbin Institute of Technology - (Harbin, China) 2017
- M.S. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, China Jiliang University - (Hangzhou, China) 2012
- Xu, C., & Perlin, M. (2021). Gravitycapillary multi-component wave patterns generated by a single-frequency wave-maker oscillation and subsequent resonances. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. 926, a39.
- Wang, T., Sun, T., Wang, C., Xu, C., & Wei, Y. (2020). Large Eddy Simulation of Microbubble Drag Reduction in Fully Developed Turbulent Boundary Layers. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. 8(7), 524-524.
- Sun, T., Xie, Q., Zou, L. i., Wang, H., & Xu, C. (2020). Numerical Investigation of Unsteady Cavitation Dynamics over a NACA66 Hydrofoil near a Free Surface. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering. 8(5), 341-341.
- Sun, T., Zhang, X., Xu, C., Zhang, G., Wang, C., & Zong, Z. (2019). Experimental investigation on the cavity evolution and dynamics with special emphasis on the development stage of ventilated partial cavitating flow. Ocean Engineering. 187, 106140-106140.
- Sun, T., Zhang, X., Xu, C., Zhang, G., Jiang, S., & Zong, Z. (2019). Numerical modeling and simulation of the shedding mechanism and vortex structures at the development stage of ventilated partial cavitating flows. European Journal of Mechanics - B/Fluids. 76, 223-232.
recent teaching activities