Morriss, Andrew individual record
Dean and Vice President
- Professor, School of Law, Texas A&M University
education and training
- Ph.D. in Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology - (Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States) 1994
- M.P.A. in , The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 1984
- J.D. in , The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 1984
- A.B. in , Princeton University - (Princeton, New Jersey, United States) 1981
- Files, L. B., Meiners, R. E., & Morriss, A. P. (2021). Corruption in University Admissions and the Administrative Allocation of Scarce Goods. Texas A&M University School of Law Legal Studies Research Paper. (21),
- Morriss, A. P., Meiners, R. E., & Yandle, B. (2021). Finding Better Words: Markets, Property Rights, and Resources. Washington Journal of Environmental Law and Policy. 11,
- Ku, C., & Morriss, A. (2021). International Financial Centers as a Model: Facilitating Growth and Development by Connecting to International Legal Frameworks. LAW AND DEVELOPMENT REVIEW. 14(2), 429-464.
- Morriss, A. P., & Ku, C. (2020). The Evolution of Offshore: From Tax Havens to IFCs. IFC Review. 2020, 7-9.
- McGrath, J., & Morriss, A. P. (2020). Online Legal Education & Access to Legal Education & The Legal System. Syracuse Law Review. 70,
- Drew, M., & Morriss, D. (2016). Clinical Legal Education and Access to Justice: Conflicts, Interests, and Evolution. Beyond Elite Law. 194-217. Cambridge University Press (CUP).
- Morriss, A. P. (2003). The End of a Natural Monopoly, Deregulation and Competition in the Electric Power Industry. Cole, D. H., & Grossman, P. (Eds.), The end of a Natural Monopoly: Deregulation and Competition in the Electric Power Industry. 182-200. Taylor & Francis.
- Yandle, B., Dorchak, A., & Morriss, A. P. (2011). Regulation by litigation. Regulation & Governance. 5(2), 241-249.
- Henderson, W. D., & Morriss, A. P. (2006). Student quality as measured by LSAT scores: Migration patterns in the U.S. news rankings era. Indiana Law Journal. 81(1), 163-204.
- Hoffman, S., & Morriss, A. P. (2003). Currents in Contemporary Ethics. The Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics. 31(4), 721-724.
recent teaching activities
- BUSH631 Quant Meth Pub Mgmt I Instructor
- INTA685 Directed Studies Instructor
- INTA685 Directed Studies: In-ab Instructor
- INTA689 Sptp:transnational Legal Orde Instructor
- LAW7830 Global Lawyering:channel Isle Instructor
Texas A&M University; School of Innovation/Econ Developmt; 1248 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-1248