Noland, Reagan individual record
Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist
- Assistant Professor and Extension Specialist, Soil and Crop Sciences, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agronomy and Agroecology, University of Minnesota - (Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States) 2017
- M.S. in Agronomy, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2014
- B.S. in Natural Resource Management, Angelo State University - (San Angelo, Texas, United States) 2011
- Jungers, J. M., Schiffner, S., Sheaffer, C., Ehlke, N. J., DeHaan, L., Torrion, J., Noland, R. L., & Franco, J. G. (2022). Effects of seeding date on grain and biomass yield of intermediate wheatgrass. AGRONOMY JOURNAL. 114(4), 2342-2351.
- Noland, R. L. (2022). Rye grain response to nitrogen fertilizer and seeding rate. AGROSYSTEMS GEOSCIENCES & ENVIRONMENT. 5(1),
- Foster, D. C., Dotray, P. A., Baughman, T. A., Byrd, S. A., Culpepper, A. S., Dodds, D. M., ... Thompson, C. N. (2021). Performance of tank-mix partners with isoxaflutole across the Cotton Belt. WEED TECHNOLOGY. 35(6), 1014-1022.
- Jungers, J. M., Kaiser, D. E., Lamb, J., Lamb, J. A., Noland, R. L., Samac, D. A., Wells, M. S., & Sheaffer, C. C. (2019). Potassium Fertilization Affects Alfalfa Forage Yield, Nutritive Value, Root Traits, and Persistence. AGRONOMY JOURNAL. 111(6), 2843-2852.
- Noland, R. L., Wells, M. S., Sheaffer, C. C., Baker, J. M., Martinson, K. L., & Coulter, J. A (2018). Establishment and Function of Cover Crops Interseeded into Corn. Crop Science. 58(2), 863-873.
in the news
- AgriLife extension offering Cotton update Big Spring Herald August 17, 2020
- Three Big Country Wheat webinars set for August AgriLife Today July 31, 2020
- Texas Crop and Weather Report - July 7, 2020 AgriLife Today July 7, 2020
- Texas cotton farmers adjusting in wake of dicamba ruling AgriLife Today June 12, 2020
- Don't bet the farm on hemp just yet Sealy News March 11, 2020