Young, Michael individual record
education and training
- J.D. in , Harvard University - (Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States) 1976
- B.A. in Political Science and Japanese (Summa Cu Laude with Highest Honors), Brigham Young University - (Provo, Utah, United States) 1973
- Young, M. K (2010). Non-State Actors in the Global Order. Utah Law Review. 2010(1), 81-90.
- Young, M. K (2007). Religious Freedom as an International Human Right: A Few Lessons from the Trenches. Perspective. 7(2), 62-76.
- Young, M. K (2006). Croquet, competition, and the rules: A more personal reflection on the jurisprudence of Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist. COLUMBIA LAW REVIEW. 106(3), 498-502.
- Young, M. K., Kato, M., & Fujimoto, A (2003). Japanese Attitudes Towards Contracts: An Empirical Wrinkle in the Debate. George Washington International Law Review. 34, 789-852.
- Young, M. K (1998). External Monitoring of Domestic Religious Liberties. Brigham Young University Law Review. 1998(2), 501-515.
- Shoenbaum, T. J., & Young, M. K (2017). International Environmental Law and Policy Cases, Materials, and Problems. Carolina Academic Press.
- Milhaupt, C. J., Ramseyer, J. M., & Young, M. K (2001). Japanese law in context readings in society, the economy, and politics. Harvard Univ Pr.
- Young, M. K (2001). United States Trade Law and Policy.
- Young, M. K., & Iwasawa, Y. (1996). Trilateral Perspectives on International Legal Issues: Relevance of Domestic Law and Policy. BRILL.
- Young, M. K (1987). American Lawyers in Japan Opportunities and Obstacles for Clients and Practitioners. Japan Society Gallery.
- Durham, W. C., Young, M. K., & Scharffs, B. G (2008). Footings of Mormon Conceptions of Law: Vantage Points for Understanding Constitutional Law and the Law of Religious Freedom. Faith and Law. 149-172. NYU Press.
- Young, M. K (2008). The Relevance of Religious Freedom. Clark Memorandum. 14-19. Brigham Young University.
- Young, M. K (1996). International Dispute Resolution: Lessons from Malta. Young, M. K. (Eds.), Trilateral Perspectives on International Legal Issues: Relevance of Domestic Law and Policy. 431. BRILL.
- Young, M. K. (1994). Privatization in Eastern Europe: Experience and Expectations. Smith, H., & Pechota, V. (Eds.), Privatization in Eastern Europe legal, economic, and social aspects : Conference : Papers. 6-17. Martinus Nijhoff Publishers.
- Young, M. K. (1989). The Legal Profession in Japan: Misleading Comparisons and Unasked Questions. Kojima, T. (Eds.), Conflict and integration comparative law in the world today : the 40th anniversary of the Institute of Comparative Law in Japan, Chuo University, 1988. 131-131. Chuo University Press.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; President, Texas A&M University; 1246 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-1246