Rodiek, Susan individual record
- Associate Professor, Architecture, School of Architecture
- Faculty Fellow, Center for Health Systems and Design, School of Architecture
- Lee, S., Lee, C., & Rodiek, S. (2017). Neighborhood Factors and Fall-Related Injuries among Older Adults Seen by Emergency Medical Service Providers.. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 14(2), 163-163.
- Rodiek, S., Nejati, A., Bardenhagen, E., Lee, C., & Senes, G. (2016). The Seniors' Outdoor Survey: An Observational Tool for Assessing Outdoor Environments at Long-Term Care Settings.. Gerontologist. 56(2), 222-233.
- Rodiek, S., Boggess, M. M., Lee, C., Booth, G. J., & Morris, A. (2013). Can Better Outdoor Environments Lead to Cost Benefits in Assisted Living Facilities Through Increased Word-of-Mouth Referrals?. HERD. 6(2), 12-26.
recent teaching activities
- ARCH206 Arch Design Ii Instructor
- ARCH685 Directed Studies Instructor
- ARCH685 Directed Studies: In-ab Instructor
- ARCH691 Research Instructor
- ARCH691 Research: In-ab Instructor
chaired theses and dissertations
- Lee, Jin Ting (2019-11). Health Springs: Conceptualizing a Community Facility to Promote Healthy Aging at High-Rise Housing in Singapore. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Culp, Bonita Anne (2019-03). Characteristics of the Physical Environment That Influence Older Adults' Preference for and Usage of Outdoor Areas: A Systematic Review of the Literature. (Master's Thesis)
- Sachs, Naomi (2017-08). The Healthcare Garden Evaluation Toolkit: A Standardized Method for Evaluation, Research, and Design of Gardens in Healthcare Facilities. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Nejati, Adeleh (2015-05). Evaluating Usage, Preferences, and Perceived Restorative Qualities of Staff Break Areas in Healthcare Facilities. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Wang, Zhe (2009-12). Nearby Outdoor Environmental Support of Older Adults' Yard Activities, Neighborhood Walking and Independent Living in the Community. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Architecture; 3137 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3137