Dunn, Allison individual record
- Instructional Assistant Professor, Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2018
- M.S. in Sociology, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2000
- B.A. in Chemistry, minor in Math, Brigham Young University - (Provo, Utah, United States) 1996
- Odom, S., McKee, V., & Dunn, A. (2017). Measuring Significant Learning through a Personal Leadership Transformation Assignment in an Undergraduate Leadership Course. The Journal of Leadership Education. 16(3), 67-81.
- Dunn, A., Ho, S., Odom, S., & Perdue, E. (2016). Influence of Formal Academic Leadership Programs on Undergraduates' Leadership Mindset: An Assessment of a Corps of Cadets Program. The Journal of Leadership Education. 15(4), 57-74.
- Dunn, A., Odom, S., Moore, L., & Rotter, C. (2016). Leadership Mindsets of First-Year Undergraduate Students: An Assessment of a Leadership-Themed Living Learning Community. The Journal of Leadership Education. 15(3), 151-169.
Texas A&M University; Agriculture Education; 2116 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2116