My research interests are in the areas of distributed optimization, network science, game theory and control theory. Current research focuses on game theoretic modeling and optimization of multi-agent systems in biological, communication and energy networks.
- Georgia Institute of Technology - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States), Postdoctoral Training 2015
- M.A. in Statistics, University of Pennsylvania - (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States) 2015
- Ph.D. in Electrical & Systems Engineering, University of Pennsylvania - (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States) 2015
- M.S. in Industrial Engineering, Bogazici University - (Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey) 2008
- B.S. in Control Engineering, Istanbul Technical University - (Istanbul, Turkey) 2005
- Eksin, C., Ndeffo-Mbah, M., & Weitz, J. S. (2021). Reacting to outbreaks at neighboring localities. Journal of Theoretical Biology. 520, 110632-110632.
- Nourmohammad, A., & Eksin, C. (2021). Optimal Evolutionary Control for Artificial Selection on Molecular Phenotypes. Physical Review X. 11(1), 011044.
- Weitz, J. S., Park, S. W., Eksin, C., & Dushoff, J. (2020). Awareness-driven behavior changes can shift the shape of epidemics away from peaks and toward plateaus, shoulders, and oscillations. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 117(51), 32764-32771.
- Eksin, C., & Paarporn, K. (2020). Control of Learning in Anticoordination Network Games. IEEE Transactions on Control of Network Systems. 7(4), 1823-1835.
- Weitz, J. S., Park, S. W., Eksin, C., & Dushoff, J. (2020). Moving Beyond a Peak Mentality: Plateaus, Shoulders, Oscillations and Other 'Anomalous' Behavior-Driven Shapes in COVID-19 Outbreaks..
- Aydin, S., & Eksin, C. (2020). Decentralized Fictitious Play with Voluntary Communication in Random Communication Networks. 00, 337-342.
- Hong, L., Garcia, A., & Eksin, C. (2020). Distributed Networked Learning with Correlated Data. 00, 5923-5928.
- Aydın, S., & Eksin, C. (2020). Communication Censoring in Decentralized Fictitious Play for the Target Assignment Problem. 00, 334-339.
- Eksin, C. (2019). Control of stochastic disease network games via influential individuals. 00, 6893-6898.
- Eksin, C., & IEEE, .. (2019). Control of stochastic disease network games via influential individuals. 2004 43RD IEEE CONFERENCE ON DECISION AND CONTROL (CDC), VOLS 1-5. 6899-6904.
- Research: Tension between awareness and fatigue shapes Coronavirus-19 spread TuniseSoir News December 10, 2020
- The Tension Between Awareness and Fatigue Shapes Covid-19 spread Georgia Tech News Center December 8, 2020
- Accounting For The Human Reaction Texas A&M Today March 19, 2020