education and training
- Ph.D. in Architecture with a Construction Science emphasis, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2011
- M. Arch. in Construction Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2002
- Escamilla, E. F., Ostadalimakhmalbaf, M., Pariafsai, F., Ranka, N., Danesh, M., & Naderi Alizadeh, M (2018). Impact of Using iPad Tablets in a Construction Communication Graphics Class: Evaluation Based on System Usability Scale. Journal of Educational Technology Systems. 47(1), 32-49.
- Escamilla, E., Ostadalimakhmalbaf, M., & Bigelow, B. F (2016). Factors Impacting Hispanic High School Students and How to Best Reach Them for the Careers in the Construction Industry. International Journal of Construction Education and Research. 12(2), 82-98.
- Bigelow, B. F., Escamilla, E., & Kucker, L (2015). Construction Degree Graduates: An Evaluation of Depth of Skill Understanding and Skill Priority by Construction Industry Professionals. The Professional Constructor. 39(2), 37-45.
- Bilbo, D., Bigelow, B., Escamilla, E., & Lockwood, C (2015). Comparison of Construction Manager at Risk and Integrated Project Delivery Performance on Healthcare Projects: A Comparative Case Study. International Journal of Construction Education and Research. 11(1), 40-53.
- Bilbo, D., Escamilla, E., Bigelow, B. F., & Garcia, J (2014). Impacts of House Bill 56 on the Construction Economy in Alabama. The Professional Constructor. 38(1), 34-46.
- Saseendran, A., Ostadalimakhmalbaf, M., Escamilla, E., Alsofiani, M. A., Awolusi, I., Nichols, J., Farland-Smith, D., & Agrawal, A (2020). What Does a Construction Manager Look Like? Perceptions of Hispanic High School Students and Parents. Construction Research Congress 2020, Construction Research Congress 2020. 819-828.
- Danesh, M., Escamilla, E., Pariafsai, F., & Ostadalimakhmalbaf, M (2019). Characteristics of Glazing Layers of Double-Skin Facades and Energy Consumption: A Case Study in Arid Climate of Tehran. AEI 2019, AEI 2019. 204-215.
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Buettiker, Cruz Max (2019-08). The Effectiveness of Computer-Assisted Learning, 3D Simulations, Video Games, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality Technology as Learning Tools in Construction Education. (Master's Thesis)
- Agrawal, Aditya Vijaykumar (2019-05). Investigating the Perceptions of Hispanic High School Students Towards Construction Managers. (Master's Thesis)
- Thompson, Darrell (2014-12). A Study of Building Information Modeling Usage through the Perceived Utilization of Facilities Management Training, Building Information Modeling Technical Specifications, and a Quality Building Information Model for Facilities Management at Higher Educational Institutions in Texas. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Suresh, Sri Vishnu Chaitanya Guptha (2014-08). Bond Strength Measurements from an Australian Standard Bond Wrench in Comparison to the Unbalanced ASTM C 1072 Bond Wrench to the Balanced and Unbalanced Wrenches. (Master's Thesis)
- OstadaliMakhmalbaf, Mohammadreza (2014-08). Identifying and Prioritizing the Fundamental Factors that Lead to Inaccurate Perceptions of the Construction Industry. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M University; Construction Science; 3137 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-1371