Wingenbach, Gary individual record
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Education and Studies, Iowa State University - (Ames, Iowa, United States) 1995
- M.A. in Teaching (Agricultural Education), Oregon State University - (Corvallis, Oregon, United States) 1993
- B.S. in Agricultural and Resource Economics, Oregon State University - (Corvallis, Oregon, United States) 1991
- Koswatta, T. J., Wingenbach, G., Leggette, H. R., & Murphrey, T. P. (2022). Factors affecting public perception of scientific information about organic foods. British Food Journal.
- Wingenbach, G., & Richardson, T (2022). U.S. Midwesterners' knowledge and perception of U.S.-China agricultural trade issues. Research in Higher Education. 42, 1-21.
- Vetter, A., & Wingenbach, G. (2019). Self-perceived employability skills from agricultural study abroad experiences. Nacta Journal. 63(1a), 164-172.
- Fath, K. L., Koswatta, T. J., & Wingenbach, G. (2018). Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Change: Employing the Livelihood Vulnerability Index in Bluefields, Jamaica. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education. 25(2), 115-131.
- Bielecki, C., Wingenbach, G., & Koswatta, T. (2018). Undergraduates' Perceived Interest and Factors Affecting Participation in Selected High-Impact Experiences. Research in Higher Education Journal. 34,
- Wingenbach, G., Koswatta, T., Engels, J., & Hoeft, C (2021). EFFECTS OF EMOTIONAL BACKPACK TRAIN-THE-TRAINER PROGRAM TO ADDRESS STUDENTS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DEVELOPMENT IN SELECTED TEXAS SCHOOLS. EDULEARN Proceedings, 13th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies. 1, 7299-7299.
- Lombardini, L., & Wingenbach, G. J. (2011). Cultivating Global Leaders in Agriculture: A Successful Attempt to Create International Learning Experiences for Students in Agriculture. HORTSCIENCE. 46(9), S15-S15.
Repository Documents / Preprints1
- Wingenbach, G., Koswatta, T., Engels, J., Freeny, J., & Haddad, S (2022). Outcomes of Professional Development Activities for Selected Texas School Personnel Helping Students Cope with Behavioral and Mental Health Issues.
in the news
- Texas A&M University College of Agriculture and Life Sciences receive $500,000 grant KBTX-TV 3 News May 20, 2021
- Student Podcast 'Many Aggies, One World' Promotes Importance Of International Experiences Texas A&M Today December 14, 2020
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Lavergne, Christopher Bernard (2016-05). Building the Climate for Optimal Organizational Transfer of Learning: An Examination of USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service Employee Training Motivation and Perceived Training Transfer. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Pratt, Orry James (2016-05). Adoption Factors and Perceptions of Green Manure and Cover Crop Technologies Among Paraguayan Smallholder Farmers. (Master's Thesis)
- Bielecki, Christopher D (2015-05). Coffee Rust (Hemileia vastatrix) Effects on the Food Security and Livelihoods of Smallholder Coffee Farmers in Guatemala's Boca Costa Region. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Fath, Kevin (2014-12). Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Change: Employing the Livelihood Vulnerability Index in Bluefields, Jamaica. (Master's Thesis)
- Balinas, Melanie Elizabeth (2014-05). A Program Evaluation of a Rwandan Milk Collection Center. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M University; Agriculture Education; 2116 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2116