Wingenbach, Gary individual record
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Education and Studies, Iowa State University - (Ames, Iowa, United States) 1995
- M.A. in Teaching (Agricultural Education), Oregon State University - (Corvallis, Oregon, United States) 1993
- B.S. in Agricultural and Resource Economics, Oregon State University - (Corvallis, Oregon, United States) 1991
- Bielecki, C. D., & Wingenbach, G. (2019). Using a livelihoods framework to analyze farmer identity and decision making during the Central American coffee leaf rust outbreak: implications for addressing climate change and crop diversification. Journal of Sustainable Agriculture. 43(4), 1-24.
- Vetter, A., & Wingenbach, G. (2019). Self-perceived employability skills from agricultural study abroad experiences. NACTA Journal. 63(1a), 164-172.
- Fath, K. L., Koswatta, T. J., & Wingenbach, G. (2018). Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Change: Employing the Livelihood Vulnerability Index in Bluefields, Jamaica. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education. 25(2), 115-131.
- Seiler-Martinez, A., Murphrey, T. P., Wingenbach, G., & Lombardini, L. (2018). Barrier Analysis as a Tool to Inform Extension Activity Planning: Insights from Guatemala. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education. 25(2), 7-10.
- Bielecki, C., Wingenbach, G., & Koswatta, T. (2018). Undergraduates' Perceived Interest and Factors Affecting Participation in Selected High-Impact Experiences. Research in Higher Education Journal. 34,
- Lombardini, L., & Wingenbach, G. J. (2011). Cultivating Global Leaders in Agriculture: A Successful Attempt to Create International Learning Experiences for Students in Agriculture. HORTSCIENCE. 46(9), S15-S15.
- Shinn, G., Wingenbach, G., Briers, G., Lindner, J., & Baker, M. (2009). Forecasting Doctoral-Level Content in International Agricultural and Extension Education–2010: Viewpoint of Fifteen Engaged International Scholars. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education. 16(1), 57-71.
- Shinn, G., Wingenbach, G., Lindner, J., Briers, G., & Baker, M. (2009). Redefining Agricultural and Extension Education as a Field of Study: Consensus of Fifteen Engaged International Scholars. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education. 16(1), 73-88.
awards and honors
chaired theses and dissertations
- Pratt, Orry James (2016-05). Adoption Factors and Perceptions of Green Manure and Cover Crop Technologies Among Paraguayan Smallholder Farmers. (Master's Thesis)
- Lavergne, Christopher Bernard (2016-05). Building the Climate for Optimal Organizational Transfer of Learning: An Examination of USDA-Natural Resources Conservation Service Employee Training Motivation and Perceived Training Transfer. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Bielecki, Christopher D (2015-05). Coffee Rust (Hemileia vastatrix) Effects on the Food Security and Livelihoods of Smallholder Coffee Farmers in Guatemala's Boca Costa Region. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Fath, Kevin (2014-12). Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Change: Employing the Livelihood Vulnerability Index in Bluefields, Jamaica. (Master's Thesis)
- Mcgucken, Anna Mae (2014-05). Junior Master Gardener(R) Programs in Rural Guatemala: A Model for International Youth Development Programs. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M University; Agriculture Education; 2116 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2116