education and training
- Ph.D. in History, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2016
- M.L.I.S. in , University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa - (Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States) 1996
- M.A. in History, University of Alabama at Birmingham - (Birmingham, Alabama, United States) 1992
- Hubbard, D. E., Laddusaw, S., Kitchens, J., & Kimball, R. (2018). Demonstrating Library Impact Through Acknowledgment: An Examination of Acknowledgments in Theses and Dissertations. The Journal of Academic Librarianship. 44(3), 404-411.
- Kitchens, J. D. (2017). Making Historical Memory: Women's Leadership in the Preservation of San Antonio's Missions. Southwestern Historical Quarterly. 121(2), 170-196.
- Stephens, J., Sare, L., Kimball, R., Foster, M., & Kitchens, J. (2011). Tenure support mechanisms provided by the Faculty Research Committee at Texas A&M University Libraries. Library Management. Volume 32(Issue 8/9), 531-539.
- Stephens, J., Sare, L., Kimball, R., Foster, M., & Kitchens, J. (2011). Tenure support mechanisms provided by the Faculty Research Committee at Texas A & M University Libraries: A model for academic libraries. 32(8), 531-539.
- Kitchens, J. D., Mosley, P. A., Marner, J. C., & Highsmith, A. L. (2002). Defining history for library statistics, or everything has a history. The Journal of Academic Librarianship. 28(4), 211-223.
Texas A&M University; Libraries; 5000 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-5000