Palsole, Sunay individual record
Assistant Vice Chancellor
- Faculty affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation
- Assistant Vice Chancellor, College of Engineering
education and training
- Beth Brunk-Chavez, .., & Sunay Palsole, .. (2010). Case Study: A Collaborative of Content Designers and Developers. Beth L. Hewett, .., & Charlotte Robidoux, .. (Eds.), Virtual Collaborative Writing in the Workplace: Computer-Mediated Communication Technologies and Processes. (pp. 112-127). IGI Global.
- Palsole, S. (2019). Can Learning Earth Science be Competitive and Fun? Results of a Gamified Online Course in Earth Sciences. 2019, ED12A-ED101.
- Palsole, S., & Serpa, L. F. (2014). Chaotic....!! Active and Engaged. Effects of an active learning classroom on student retention and engagement.. 2014, ED11A-E3395.
- Palsole, S., & Serpa, L. F. (2013). Does Structured Quizzing with Process Specific Feedback Lead to Learning Gains in an Active Learning Geoscience Classroom?. 2013, ED21A-E0693.
- Palsole, S., Hernandez-Bizouarn, D., & George, E. (2011). Bridging Courses, Countries and Continents : Creating a Sustainable Virtual Learning Community Using Social Media Tools. 902-905.
- Palsole, S., Brunk-Chavez, B., Melarkod, V., & Varela, S. (2010). Using Multimedia to Engage Faculty in Development Opportunities : A Project for Incorporating Reading Comprehension Across Disciplines. 2248-2257.
Texas A&M University; Vice Chancellor Of Engineering; 3126 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3126