I research, teach, and have worked in the arena of Supply Chain Management (SCM). My academic research has two streams. The first stream focuses on how buyers and suppliers can work together, how supply chains learn, and how this learning can depreciate. The second stream looks at how firms can benefit from better raw materials sourcing and new manufacturing techniques for producing these raw materials, inlcuding Nanomachining.
- Pan, Y., Zhou, P., Yan, Y., Agrawal, A., Wang, Y., Guo, D., & Goel, S. (2021). New insights into the methods for predicting ground surface roughness in the age of digitalisation. Precision Engineering. 67, 393-418.
- Majumdar, M., Agrawal, A., Shetty, B., & Sriskandarajah, C. (2020). Safety Stock Allocation in an Online Retailing Network: A Stochastic Optimization Approach.
- Goel, S., Hawi, S., Goel, G., Thakur, V. K., Agrawal, A., Hoskins, C., ... Barber, A. H. (2020). Resilient and agile engineering solutions to address societal challenges such as coronavirus pandemic. Materials Today Chemistry. 17, 100300-100300.
- Gupta, S., Agrawal, A., & K. Ryan, J. (2020). Agile Contracting: Managing Incentives Under Uncertain Needs.
- Majumdar, M., Agrawal, A., Sen, A., & Sriskandarajah, C. (2020). Cost and Quality Performance of Accountable Care Organizations: An Empirical Investigation.
- Youn, S., Agrawal, A., Kumar, S., Sriskandarajah, C., & Syst, A. I. (2020). Provider Selection Framework for Bundled Payments in Healthcare Services.
- Sosa, M. E., Agrawal, A., Eppinger, S. D., Rowles, C. M., & ASME, .. (2005). A network approach to define modularity of product components. 435-446.