Leyk, Teresa individual record
- Faculty affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation
- Senior Lecturer, Computer Science and Engineering, College of Engineering
- Senior Lecturer, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation
My research interest focuses on finding or adopting educational and pedagogical methods for creating or improving good teaching and learning environment.
education and training
- Stewart, D. E., & Leyk, T. S. (1996). Error estimates for Krylov subspace approximations of matrix exponentials. JOURNAL OF COMPUTATIONAL AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS. 72(2), 359-369.
- Leyk, T., McInvale, R., & Chen, L. Structured Peer Learning Program - An Innovative Approach to Computer Science Education.
- Leyk, T. S., & Roberts, S. G. (1996). Numerical solving of a free boundary phase field model using Krylov subspace method. 479-487.
- Steward, D., & Leyk, T. Solving linear and weakly nonlinear parabolic differential equations by Krylov approximation method. 329-337.
awards and honors
Texas A&M University; Computer Science & Engineering; 3112 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3112