Chambers, Bridgette individual record
- Executive Professor, Management, Mays Business School
education and training
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Northcentral University - (Prescott Valley, Arizona, United States) 2017
- M.B.A. in Finance, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2006
- B.S. in Education, University of Houston - (Houston, Texas, United States) 2000
- Leslie, L., & Chambers, B (2017). From the Court to the Boardroom The Path to Empowerment.
- Chambers, B (2015). Profitable Problem Solving.
recent teaching activities
- BUAD693 Professional Study Instructor
- MGMT372 Adv Concepts In Org Bhvr Instructor
- MGMT376 Entrepreneurial Perspectives Instructor
- MGMT424 Org Design Chg & Dvlpmt Instructor
- MGMT432 Managing Nonprofit Orgs Instructor