education and training
- Ph.D. in Nursing Education, Capella University - (Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States) 2018
- M.S. in Nursing, University of Phoenix - (Phoenix, Arizona, United States) 2010
- B.S. in Nursing, University of New Mexico - (Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States) 2001
- Mulcahy, A., Gruben, D., & Wells-Beede, E. (2021). Overcoming Resistance: Implementation of 100% Simulation for First Semester Nursing Students. Clinical Simulation in Nursing. 50, 107-111.
- Wells-Beede, E., & Utterback, V. A. (2020). Educating the Next Generation of Educators: The Value of Assessment.. Nurse Educator. 46(3), 191-191.
- Wells-Beede, E. (2020). The Flipped Classroom in Nursing: The Nurse Educators' Experience. Teaching and Learning in Nursing. 15(3), 168-174.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M Health Science Center; College Of Nursing; 1359 TAMUS
Round Rock, TX 78655