education and training
- Ph.D. in Political Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1999
- M.A. in Political Science and Public Administration, Peking University - (Beijing, Beijing, China) 1990
- B.A. in International Politics, Peking University - (Beijing, Beijing, China) 1987
- Liu, X., Robinson, S., & Vedlitz, A. (2020). A Micro Model of Problem Definition and Policy Choice: Issue Image, Issue Association, and Policy Support of Power Plants. POLICY STUDIES JOURNAL. 48(1), 11-37.
- Zhang, Y., Liu, X., & Vedlitz, A. (2020). How social capital shapes citizen willingness to co‐invest in public service: The case of flood control. PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
- Zhang, Y., Liu, X., & Vedlitz, A. (2020). Issue-specific knowledge and willingness to coproduce: the case of public security services. Public Management Review. 22(10), 1-25.
- Harmel, R., Yeh, Y., & Liu, X. (2019). Age Versus Socialization in Understanding Attitudes Toward Economic Reforms in China. Social Science Quarterly. 100(5), 1755-1767.
- Liu, X., Hao, F., Portney, K., & Liu, Y. (2019). Examining Public Concern about Global Warming and Climate Change in China. The China Quarterly. 242, 1-27.
- Liu, X. (2003). The Poliheuristic Theory of Decision and the Cybernetic Theory of Decision: A Comparative Examination. Mintz, A. (Eds.), Integrating Cognitive and Rational Theories of Foreign Policy Decision Making. (pp. 139-157). Palgrave Macmillan US.
Texas A&M University; Bush School of Government and Public Service; 4220 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4350