Bowen, Daniel individual record
My research examines the value of (what have been traditionally referred to as) \"non-core\" subjects and school-sponsored, culturally-enriching activities through experimental and quasi-experimental research methods.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Education Policy, University of Arkansas at Fayetteville - (Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States) 2013
- M.Ed. in Education Studies, University of Notre Dame - (Notre Dame, Indiana, United States) 2008
- B.A. in Political Science, University of Notre Dame - (Notre Dame, Indiana, United States) 2006
- Bowen, D. H., & Kisida, B. (2020). Never Again: The Impact of Learning About the Holocaust on Civic Outcomes. JOURNAL OF RESEARCH ON EDUCATIONAL EFFECTIVENESS. 13(1), 67-91.
- Kisida, B., Goodwin, L., & Bowen, D. H. (2020). Teaching History Through Theater: The Effects of Arts Integration on Students' Knowledge and Attitudes. AERA Open. 6(1), 233285842090271-233285842090271.
- Bowen, D. H., & Kisida, B. (2019). Arts education partnerships: sources of harmony and dissonance with cultural institutions' collaborative efforts. CULTURAL TRENDS. 28(5), 379-390.
- Qin, L., & Bowen, D. H. (2019). The distributions of teacher qualification: A cross-national study. International Journal of Educational Development. 70, 102084-102084.
- Kisida, B., Bowen, D. H., & Greene, J. P. (2018). Cultivating interest in art: Causal effects of arts exposure during early childhood. Early Childhood Research Quarterly. 45, 197-203.
Texas A&M University; Educational Adm & Human Resources Development; 4226 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4226