Retteen, Aaron individual record
Instructional Assistant Professor and Digital Services & Repository Librarian
- Instructional Assistant Professor, School of Law, Texas A&M University
My research interests include the intersection of technology and law, digital scholarship, legal process and civil procedure, privacy law and constitutional law.
education and training
- M.S. in Information, Library and Information Sciences, Florida State University - (Tallahassee, Florida, United States) 2017
- J.D. in , Florida State University - (Tallahassee, Florida, United States) 2015
- B.A. in Political Science, University of Florida - (Gainesville, Florida, United States) 2010
- Craigle, V., Keele, B. J., & Retteen, A. (2022). Ending Law Review Link Rot: A Plea for Adopting DOI.
- Retteen, A., & Hall, M. (2021). Persistent Identifiers and the Next Generation of Legal Scholarship. SSRN Electronic Journal.
- Moritz, C., Smart, R., Retteen, A., Hunter, M., Stanley, S., Soper, D., & Vandegrift, M (2017). De-centering and re-centering digital scholarship: A manifesto. Journal of New Librarianship. 2(2), 102-109.
Texas A&M University School of Law; 1515 Commerce Street;
Fort Worth, TX 76102