Walewski, John individual record
Associate Professor of the Practice
- Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation
- Faculty Affiliate, Energy Institute
- Associate Professor of the Practice, Civil Engineering, College of Engineering
education and training
- Kim, K., Walewski, J., & Cho, Y. K. (2016). Multiobjective Construction Schedule Optimization Using Modified Niched Pareto Genetic Algorithm. JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT IN ENGINEERING. 32(2), 04015038-04015038.
- Kwak, Y. H., Sadatsafavi, H., Walewski, J., & Williams, N. L. (2015). Evolution of project based organization: A case study. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT. 33(8), 1652-1664.
- Sadatsafavi, H., Walewski, J., & Taborn, M. (2015). PATIENT EXPERIENCE WITH HOSPITAL CARE - COMPARISON OF A SAMPLE OF GREN HOSPITALS AND NON-GREN HOSPITALS. Journal of Green Building. 10(1), 169-185.
- Sadatsafavi, H., Walewski, J., & Shepley, M. (2015). Physical Work Environment as a Managerial Tool for Decreasing Job-Related Anxiety and Improving Employee-Employer Relations.. Journal of Healthcare Management. 60(2), 114-131.
- Sadatsafavai, H., Walewski, J., & Taborn, M. (2014). COMPARISON OF A SAMPLE OF GREEN HOSPITALS WITH NON-GREEN HOSPITALS WITH RESPECT TO OPERATING EXPENSES AND PATIENT REVENUE. Journal of Green Building. 9(3), 163-188.
- Gibson, G. E., O’connor, J. T., Migliaccio, G., & Walewski, J. (2007). Key implementation issues and lessons learned with design-build projects. Alternative Project Delivery, Procurement, and Contracting Methods for Highways. (pp. 1-19). American Society of Civil Engineers.
- Yeon, J., Czarny, M., Walewski, J., & Kang, J. (2019). Conceptual big data case study to identifying risks of new nuclear technologies.
- Olumide, A., Walewski, J., & Anderson, S. (2012). Assessing CII Best Practices Applicability. 2439-2448.
- Stemp, B. A., & Walewski, J. (2011). Lampson Transi-Lift Mobile Crane: Concept, Design, and Use. JOURNAL OF CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING AND MANAGEMENT. 137(10), 785-792.
- Walewski, J., & Kim, A. A. (2011). Tomorrow's university graduate: Investigating construction industry needs and curriculum enhancement.
- Walewski, J., & Kim, A. A. (2011). Tomorrow's university graduate: Investigating construction industry needs and curriculum enhancement. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE.
chaired theses and dissertations
- Mustafa, Azad Jabbar (2015-05). Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) to Improve Ministery of Construction and Housing (MOCAH) Within Kurdistan Regional Government. (Master's Thesis)
- Sadatsafavi, Hessamaldin (2014-08). An Empirical Study of the Interface between Healthcare Facility Design and Human Resource Management. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Tohidi Vahdat, Amin (2013-12). International Entry Decision for Design Firms. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Leveridge, Autumn Tamara (2013-05). Investigation of the Integration of Interstitial Building Spaces on Costs and Time of Facility Maintenance for U.S. Army Hospitals. (Master's Thesis)
- Yeon, Jaeheum 1981- (2012-12). Risk Framework for the Next Generation Nuclear Power Plant Construction. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M University; Civil Engineering; 3136 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3136