I have conducted or coordinated market research studies for over one hundred companies and nonprofit organizations in the following areas: government services, financial services, new technologies, construction materials, professional services, conference retreats, telecommunications, transportation, and a wide variety of retailing and other service based organizations.
- Ph.D. in Marketing, University of Arkansas at Little Rock - (Little Rock, Arkansas, United States) 1979
- M.B.A. in Marketing, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1972
- B.B.A. in Marketing, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1971
- McDaniel, S. W., & Moore, S. B. (2005). Pre-Production Relationship Marketing. Journal of Relationship Marketing. 4(1-2), 73-90.
- Rebolledo, C., Ricard, L., & Prfontaine, L. (2005). The Potential of Information Technology in Facilitating Relationship Marketing. Journal of Relationship Marketing. 4(1-2), 57-71.
- Vokurka, R. J., & McDaniel, S. W. (2004). A Taxonomy of Church Marketing Strategy Types. Review of Religious Research. 46(2), 132-132.
- Vokurka, R. J., McDaniel, S. W., & Cooper, N. (2002). Church Marketing Communication Methods. Services Marketing Quarterly. 24(1), 17-32.
- Ferrell, O. C., Hartline, M. D., & McDaniel, S. W. (1998). Codes of ethics among corporate research departments, marketing research firms, and data subcontractors: An examination of a three-communities metaphor. Journal of Business Ethics. 17(5), 503-516.