Moore, Lori individual record
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Education and Communication, University of Florida - (Gainesville, Florida, United States) 2003
- M.S. in Animal Science, Texas A&M University at Qatar - (Doha, Qatar) 1996
- B.S. in Agricultural Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1994
- Muller, K., Grabsch, D., & Moore, L. (2018). Factors Influencing Student Affairs Professionals’ Attainment of Professional Competencies. Journal of Student Affairs Research and Practice. 55(1), 54-64.
- Hendricks, M. B., Tolen, T. N., Thippareddi, H., Anding, J., Moore, L. L., Griffin, O., & Taylor, T. M. (2018). Sanitary carcass dressing and food safety practices in South central U.S. Small and Very Small establishments manufacturing fresh and not-ready-to-eat pork products. Food Protection Trends. 38(1), 52-62.
- Dunn, A. L., Odom, S. R., Moore, L. L., & Rotter, C. (2016). Leadership Mindsets of First-Year Undergraduate Students: An Assessment of a Leadership-Themed Living Learning Community. The Journal of Leadership Education. 15(3), 151-169.
- Velez, J. J., McKim, A. J., Moore, L. L., & Stephens, C. A. (2015). A Nationwide Assessment of the Scope and Impact of Agricultural Leadership Education. Journal of Agricultural Education. 56(1), 116-126.
- Moore, .., & Stewart, .. (2015). An Empirical Analysis of the Literature Cited in the Journal of Leadership Education. The Journal of Leadership Education. 14(1), 174-187.
chaired theses and dissertations
- Goodman, Ann Coombes (2015-12). Orientation Leaders: Followership Styles and Risk-Taking Attitudes. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Shehane, Melissa Renee' (2014-05). A Phenomenological Study of High-Impact Practices: Exploring Learning Through Coupling Internships and Service-Learning. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Agriculture Education; 2116 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2116