- Brightsmith, D. J., Boyd, J. D., Hobson, E. A., & Randel, C. J. (2021). Satellite telemetry reveals complex migratory movement patterns of two large macaw species in the western Amazon basin. Avian Conservation and Ecology. 16(1),
- Roach, N. S., Acosta, D., & Lacher, Jr., T. E. (2021). Shade coffee and amphibian conservation, a sustainable way forward? Understanding the perceptions and management strategies of coffee growers in Colombia. Ecology and Society. 26(2),
- Buchholtz, E. K., Fitzgerald, L. A., Songhurst, A., McCulloch, G. P., & Stronza, A. L. (2020). Experts and elephants: local ecological knowledge predicts landscape use for a species involved in human-wildlife conflict. Ecology and Society. 25(4),
- Redmore, L., Stronza, A. L., Songhurst, A., & McCulloch, G. (2020). Where elephants roam: perceived risk, vulnerability, and adaptation in the Okavango Delta. Ecology and Society. 25(4),
- Collier, B. A., & Morrison, M. L. (2019). Comment on O'Donnell et al.'s “Density influences accuracy of model-based estimates for a forest songbird”. JOURNAL OF FIELD ORNITHOLOGY. 90(1), 91-92.
- Martinez, M. T., Long, A. M., Mathewson, H. A., & Morrison, M. L. (2019). Broad-scale habitat use by fledgling Black-capped Vireo. Avian Conservation and Ecology. 14(1),
- Fernández-Giménez, M. E., Augustine, D. J., Porensky, L. M., Wilmer, H., Derner, J. D., Briske, D. D., & Stewart, M. O. (2019). Complexity fosters learning in collaborative adaptive management. Ecology and Society. 24(2),
- Fleischman, F., & Briske, D. D. (2016). Professional ecological knowledge: an unrecognized knowledge domain within natural resource management. Ecology and Society. 21(1),
- Toledo, D., Sorice, M. G., & Kreuter, U. P. (2013). Social and Ecological Factors Influencing Attitudes Toward the Application of High-Intensity Prescribed Burns to Restore Fire Adapted Grassland Ecosystems. Ecology and Society. 18(4),
- Gil-Weir, K. C., Grant, W. E., Slack, R. D., Wang, H., & Fujiwara, M. (2012). Demography and population trends of Whooping Cranes. JOURNAL OF FIELD ORNITHOLOGY. 83(1), 1-10.