- Brightsmith, D. J., Boyd, J. D., Hobson, E. A., & Randel, C. J. (2021). Satellite telemetry reveals complex migratory movement patterns of two large macaw species in the western Amazon basin. Avian Conservation and Ecology. 16(1),
- Roach, N. S., Acosta, D., & Lacher, Jr., T. E. (2021). Shade coffee and amphibian conservation, a sustainable way forward? Understanding the perceptions and management strategies of coffee growers in Colombia. Ecology and Society. 26(2),
- Buchholtz, E. K., Fitzgerald, L. A., Songhurst, A., McCulloch, G. P., & Stronza, A. L. (2020). Experts and elephants: local ecological knowledge predicts landscape use for a species involved in human-wildlife conflict. Ecology and Society. 25(4),
- Redmore, L., Stronza, A. L., Songhurst, A., & McCulloch, G. (2020). Where elephants roam: perceived risk, vulnerability, and adaptation in the Okavango Delta. Ecology and Society. 25(4),
- Collier, B. A., & Morrison, M. L. (2019). Comment on O'Donnell et al.'s “Density influences accuracy of model-based estimates for a forest songbird”. JOURNAL OF FIELD ORNITHOLOGY. 90(1), 91-92.