Institute of Mathematics, Czech Academy of Sciences | Publisher individual record
- Malek, J., Rajagopal, K. R., & Sukova, P. (2016). Response of a class of mechanical oscillators described by a novel system of differential-algebraic equations. Applications of Mathematics. 61(1), 79-102.
- Le Roux, C., & Rajagopal, K. R. (2013). Shear flows of a new class of power-law fluids. Applications of Mathematics. 58(2), 153-177.
- Pražák, D., & Rajagopal, K. R. (2012). Mechanical oscillators described by a system of differential-algebraic equations. Applications of Mathematics. 57(2), 129-142.
- Bulíček, M., Málek, J., & Rajagopal, K. R. (2009). Analysis of the flows of incompressible fluids with pressure dependent viscosity fulfilling ν(p, ·) → + ∞ AS p → + ∞. Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal. 59(2), 503-528.
- Karra, S., & Rajagopal, K. R. (2009). Development of three dimensional constitutive theories based on lower dimensional experimental data. Applications of Mathematics. 54(2), 147-176.