Water/Wastewater Treatment Technologies, specialized in heavy metals and metalloids-impaired water treatment and nutrients removal; Environmental Remediation Technologies; Membrane-based Water Treatment Technologies; Mercury Emission Control Technology; Iron Chemistry for Environmental Applications; and Vadose-Zone Biogeochemistry
- Ph.D. in Civil Engineering, University of Nebraska–Lincoln - (Lincoln, United States) 2002
- M.S. in Environmental Engineering, Tsinghua University - (Beijing, Beijing, China) 1999
- B.S. in Environmental Engineering, Tongji University - (Shanghai, China) 1994
- Xu, L., & Huang, Y. (2019). A simple and novel method to enhance As (V) removal by zero valent iron and activated iron media through air injection at intervals.. Chemosphere. 222, 415-421.
- Tang, C., Huang, Y. H., Zeng, H., & Zhang, Z. (2014). Promotion effect of Mn2+ and Co2+ on selenate reduction by zero-valent iron. Chemical Engineering Journal. 244, 97-104.
- Huang, Y. H., Peddi, P. K., Zeng, H., Tang, C., & Teng, X. (2013). Pilot-scale demonstration of the hybrid zero-valent iron process for treating flue-gas-desulfurization wastewater: part II.. Water Sci Technol. 67(2), 239-246.
- Huang, Y. H., Tang, C., & Zeng, H. (2012). Removing molybdate from water using a hybridized zero-valent iron/magnetite/Fe(II) treatment system. Chemical Engineering Journal. 200-202, 257-263.
- Huang, Y. H., Saiers, J. E., Harvey, J. W., Noe, G. B., & Mylon, S. (2008). Advection, dispersion, and filtration of fine particles within emergent vegetation of the Florida Everglades. Water Resources Research. 44(4),
- Excellence in Environmental Engineering and Science - Grand Prize conferred by American Academy of Environmental Engineers and Scientists - (Annapolis, Maryland, United States) - University research 2016
- Han, Sunghwa (2021-03). Investigation on Methods and Mechanisms of Bacterial Reduction in Agricultural Wastewater. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Choi, Jaeyoung (2018-11). Applications of Activated Iron Media System for Removal of Antimony from Water. (Master's Thesis)
- Lin Chou, Jhon Shih Lun (2018-08). Impact of High Total Dissolved Solids, Manganese and Nickel Ions on the Hybrid Zero-valent Iron Treatment System. (Master's Thesis)
- Lin, Sin-Hong (2016-12). Characteristics and Effects of Metal(II)-Doped Iron Oxides on the Reactivity of the Activated Iron Media Treatment System. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Morar, Nilesh Mohan (2014-12). Bench Scale Application of the Hybridized Zero Valent Iron Process for the Removal of Dissolved Silica From Water. (Master's Thesis)