Andreyeva, Elena individual record
- Assistant Professor, Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health
education and training
- Ph.D. in Economics, Georgia State University - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States) 2016
- M.A. in Economics, Georgia State University - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States) 2013
- B.S. in Economics, Georgia College & State University - (Milledgeville, Georgia, United States) 2010
- Song, H., Andreyeva, E., & David, G. (2022). Time Is the Wisest Counselor of All: The Value of Provider-Patient in Home Healthcare. MANAGEMENT SCIENCE. 68(1), 420-441.
- Chi, W., Andreyeva, E., Zhang, Y., Kaushal, R., & Haynes, K. (2021). Neighborhood-level Social Determinants of Health Improve Prediction of Preventable Hospitalization and Emergency Department Visits Beyond Claims History.. Popul Health Manag. 24(6), 701-709.
- Graves, R. L., Andreyeva, E., Perrone, J., Shofer, F. S., Merchant, R. M., & Meisel, Z. F. (2019). Naloxone Availability and Pharmacy Staff Knowledge of Standing Order for Naloxone in Pennsylvania Pharmacies.. J Addict Med. 13(4), 272-278.
- Andreyeva, E., & Ukert, B. (2019). The Impact of Medical Marijuana Laws and Dispensaries on Self-Reported Health.. Forum Health Econ Policy. 22(2), 20190002.
- Kondo, M. C., Andreyeva, E., South, E. C., MacDonald, J. M., & Branas, C. C (2018). Neighborhood Interventions to Reduce Violence.. Annu Rev Public Health. 39(1), 253-271.
in the news
- Emergency Department visits reportedly down during pandemic, including parts of the Brazos Valley KRHD 25 News in Waco June 2, 2021
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
- PHPM623 Health Care Financial Mgmt I Instructor
- PHPM684 Practicum Instructor
- PHPM684 Practicum: In-ab Instructor
- PHPM685 Directed Study Instructor
- PHPM689 Sptp: Anlytcl Iss In Hlth Svcs Instructor