education and training
- M.L.S. in School of Information and Library Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - (Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States) 2012
- M.F.A. in Creative Writing, North Carolina State University - (Raleigh, North Carolina, United States) 2007
- B.A. in English, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1999
- Simonsen, J., Sare, L., & Bankston, S. (2017). Creating and Assessing an Information Literacy Component in an Undergraduate Specialized Science Class. Science & Technology Libraries. 36(2), 200-218.
Repository Documents / Preprints10
- LeMire, S., Graves, S. J., Bankston, S., & Wilhelm, J (2021). Understanding student populations key to tailoring library instruction and outreach.
- Bankston, S., Waltz, M. J., & Moberly, H. K (2019). Instructor-Librarian Collaboration to Improve Students’ Searching, Evaluation, and Use of Scientific Literature.
- Bankston, S., & Sare, L (2019). Assessment Beyond the Classroom: Providing Job Specific Life-long Learning Skills for Students.
- Sare, L., Bankston, S., Tomberlin, J. K., & Sawyer, S. J. (2019). Improving Forensic Science Information Seeking.
- Moberly, H. K., & Bankston, S (2018). Finding the right stuff: Getting the most out of your literature searches.
Texas A&M University; Libraries; 5000 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-5000