I am currently serving as the Executive Director of The CNVE both at Texas A&M University. CNVE operates as a hub of entrepreneurial activities at Texas A&M through creation and management of such programs as 3 Day Startup, Startup Aggieland, Ideas Challenge, MBA Venture Challenge, the Aggie 100, Aggies in Business, Entrepreneurship Bootcamp for Veterans with Disabilities, amongst many others.
- Ph.D. in Strategic Management, minor in Sociology, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2003
- B.S. in Business Administration, minor in Operations and Production Management, Wright State University - (Dayton, Ohio, United States) 1974
- Miller, D., Le Breton-Miller, I., & Lester, R. H. (2013). Family Firm Governance, Strategic Conformity, and Performance: Institutional vs. Strategic Perspectives. Organization Science. 24(1), 189-209.
- Miller, D., Le Breton-Miller, I., & Lester, R. H. (2011). Family and Lone Founder Ownership and Strategic Behaviour: Social Context, Identity, and Institutional Logics. JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES. 48(1), 1-25.
- Le Breton-Miller, I., Miller, D., & Lester, R. H. (2011). Stewardship or Agency? A Social Embeddedness Reconciliation of Conduct and Performance in Public Family Businesses. Organization Science. 22(3), 704-721.
- Lester, R. (2011). Tracking the ownership trends. Veterinary Economics. 52(5), 8.
- Miller, D., Le Breton-Miller, I., & Lester, R. H. (2010). Erratum: Family ownership and acquisition behavior in publicly-traded companies (Strategic Management Journal (2010) 31:2 (215-223)). STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT JOURNAL. 31(3), 347-347.
- Porter, J., Morgan, J., Lester, R., Steele, A., Vanegas, J., & Hill, R. (2015). A course in innovative product design: A collaboration between architecture, business, and engineering. Proceedings - Frontiers in Education Conference, FIE. 2014,
- Lester, R. H., Cannella, A. A., & Certo, S. T. (2008). Keep close to home or venture out: The influence of status and connections for outside directorships.
- Miller, D., Le Breton-Miller, I., & Lester, R. H. (2007). Divided loyalties: Governance, conduct and performance in family and entrepreneur businesses.
- Lester, R. H., & Cannella, A. A. (2005). The road to directorship: How corporate executives secure positions on other firm's boards.