Francophone postcolonial studies, 20th-21st century French-language literature, the francophone
Black Atlantic, Caribbean literature, contemporary French and Francophone cultural theory,
French and Francophone cinema, French language (all levels)
education and training
- Ph.D. in French, New York University - (New York, New York, United States) 2015
- M.Phil. in French (honors), New York University - (New York, New York, United States) 2012
- M.A. in French Literature, New York University - (New York, New York, United States) 2010
- B.A. in English and Comparative Literature and French and Romance Philology, Columbia University - (New York, New York, United States) 2005
- Bonner, C. T (2019). The Transcontinental Maghreb: Francophone Literature across the Mediterranean. Comparative Literature Studies. 56(3), 606-609.
- Bonner, C. (2019). Alioune Diop and the Cultural Politics of Negritude: Reading the First Congress of Black Writers and Artists, 1956. Research in African Literatures. (2), 18.
- Bonner, C. T. (2016). The Ferrements of poetry: The geopolitical vision of Aim Csaires Cold War poems. International Journal of Francophone Studies. (3), 275-300.
- Bonner, C. T. (2015). Staging a Dictatorship: The Theatrical Poetics and Politics of Marie Chauvet's Colre. Small Axe: A Caribbean Journal of Criticism. (3), 63.
recent teaching activities