My primary research focus are:
Orthopedic rehabilitation.Balance and proprioception
Concussion assessment & management
Environmental illness & conditions
Evaluation/instrumentation, biomechanical, & functional assessment
Injury incidence & predictors
Manual & instrumented-assisted therapy
Protective equipment & taping
Therapeutic rehabilitation, exercise, & modalities
- Ph.D. in Physical Therapy, Texas Woman's University - (Denton, Texas, United States) 2008
- M.S. in Physical Therapy, The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston - (Galveston, Texas, United States) 1996
- B.S. in Health Care Sciences, The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston - (Galveston, Texas, United States) 1994
- B.S. in Zoology, Texas Tech University - (Amarillo, Texas, United States) 1993
- Bergeron, C. S., Armstrong, C., Boucher, T. M., Hanik, K. B., & Greenwood, M. (2016). Effectiveness of Rotator Discs on Functional Turnout of College Ballet Dancers. National Dance Society Journal. 1(1), 18-24.
- Willoughby, D. S., Boucher, T., Reid, J., Skelton, G., & Clark, M. (2011). Effects of 7 days of arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate supplementation on blood flow, plasma L-arginine, nitric oxide metabolites, and asymmetric dimethyl arginine after resistance exercise.. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism. 21(4), 291-299.
- Boucher, T., Wang, S., Trudelle-Jackson, E., & Olson, S. (2009). Effectiveness of surface electromyographic biofeedback-triggered neuromuscular electrical stimulation on knee rehabilitation.. North American journal of sports physical therapy : NAJSPT. 4(3), 100-109.