education and training
- Durko, A. M., & Stone, M. J. (2017). Even lovers need a holiday: Women's reflections of travel without their partners. Tourism Management Perspectives. 21, 18-23.
- Durko, A., & Petrick, J. (2016). The Nutella Project. Journal of Travel Research. 55(8), 1081-1093.
- Durko, A. M., & Petrick, J. F. (2016). Travel as Relationship Therapy. Journal of Travel Research. 55(7), 904-918.
- Durko, A., & Petrick, J. (2016). Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes: How a Cruise May Benefit Passengers' Health and Relationships. Tourism in Marine Environments. 11(2), 185-191.
- Migacz, S., Durko, A., & Petrick, J. (2016). It Was the Best of Times, It Was the Worst of Times: The Effects of Critical Incidents on Cruise Passengers' Experiences. Tourism in Marine Environments. 11(2), 123-135.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Recreation, Parks & Tourism Science; 2261 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2261