Ukert, Benjamin individual record
- Assistant Professor, Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health
- Andreyeva, E., & Ukert, B. (2017). DO FIREARM REGULATIONS WORK? EVIDENCE FROM THE AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL FIREARMS AGREEMENT. Oral presentations, SAVIR 2017. 23(Suppl 1), a4-A4.
Repository Documents / Preprints13
- Ukert, B., MacDonald, J., & Kondo, M. (2023). The Impact of Renovating Vacant Properties into Low-Income Housing Units on Neighborhood Crime.
- Alpert, A., Schwab, S., & Ukert, B. (2022). Opioid Use and Employment Outcomes: Evidence from the U.S. Military.
- Andreyeva, E., Gupta, A., Ishitani, C., Sylwestrzak, M., & Ukert, B. (2022). The Corporatization of Hospital Care.
- Giannouchos, T., Brooks, J. M., Andreyeva, E., & Ukert, B. (2021). Frequency and Factors Associated with Foregone and Delayed Medical Care due to COVID-19 Among Non-Elderly US Adults from August to December 2020.
in the news
- WIC study finds rise in postpartum smoking, fall in prenatal drinking Research@Texas A&M July 19, 2021
recent teaching activities
- PHPM653 Health Econ & Ins Instructor
- PHPM654 Hlth Ins. Managed Care Instructor
- PHPM672 Data Sci For Hlth Svcs Res Instructor
- PHPM674 Secondary Anly Of Hlth Data Instructor
- PHPM681 Seminar Instructor