Cavdar, Bahar individual record
- Assistant Professor, Engineering Technology and Industrial Distribution, College of Engineering
education and training
- Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States) 2014
- M.S. in Operations Research, Georgia Institute of Technology - (Atlanta, Georgia, United States) 2013
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering, minor in Information Systems, Middle East Technical University - (Ankara, Ankara, Turkey) 2009
- Çavdar, B., & Işık, T. (2020). Capacity Allocation in Queuing Systems with Preferred Service Completion Times.
- Çavdar, B., & Sokol, J. (2019). A computation-implementation parallelization approach to the vehicle loading and routing problem. Networks. 73(1), 119-134.
- Çavdar, B., & Sokol, J. (2015). A distribution-free TSP tour length estimation model for random graphs. European Journal of Operational Research. 243(2), 588-598.