- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Biological and Agricultural Engineering, College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, College of Engineering
- Assistant Research Scientist, Energy Institute, Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES), Division of Research
- Research Fellow, Institute for Science, Technology, and Public Policy
Daher's experience is in developing decision support tools to catalyze evidence-based multi-stakeholder dialogue around the trade-offs associated with technological, policy, and social interventions for addressing the interconnected water, energy, and food (WEF) security challenges. He is particularly interested in bridging natural and social sciences methodologies, with the goal of unlocking new potential to address these interconnected WEF challenges. He focuses on doing so guided by circular economy principles and in the context of implementing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Ph.D. in Water Management and Hydrologic Sciences, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2019
- M.S. in Agricultural and Biological Engineering, with distinction, Purdue University - (West Lafayette, Indiana, United States) 2012
- B.C.E. in , American University of Beirut - (Beirut, Lebanon) 2010
- Daher, B., Hassan, R., ElMahdi, A., Molden, D., Stephan, R. M., Quesada, M. G., ... Girma Wolde, S (2021). Reflecting on water challenges of the past, present and future: an intergenerational perspective. Water International. 46(7-8), 1236-1242.
- Nahidul Karim, M., & Daher, B (2021). Evaluating the Potential of a Water-Energy-Food Nexus Approach toward the Sustainable Development of Bangladesh. Water. 13(3), 366-366.
- Lee, S., Assi, A. T., Daher, B., Mengoub, F. E., & Mohtar, R. H. (2020). A Water-Energy-Food Nexus approach for conducting trade-off analysis: Morocco's phosphate industry in the Khouribga region. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences. 24(10), 4727-4741.
- Daher, B., Hannibal, B., Mohtar, R. H., & Portney, K. (2020). Toward understanding the convergence of researcher and stakeholder perspectives related to water-energy-food (WEF) challenges: The case of San Antonio, Texas. Environmental Science & Policy. 104, 20-35.
- Schull, V. Z., Daher, B., Gitau, M. W., Mehan, S., & Flanagan, D. C (2020). Analyzing FEW nexus modeling tools for water resources decision-making and management applications. Food and Bioproducts Processing. 119, 108-124.
- Daher, B., Lee, S., Mohtar, R. H., Asaka, J. O., & VanDeveer, S. D. (2018). Routledge Handbook of the Resource Nexus. Bleischwitz, R., Hoff, H., Spataru, C., van der Voet, E., & VanDeveer, S. D. (Eds.), ROUTLEDGE HANDBOOK OF THE RESOURCE NEXUS. 45-63. Routledge.
- Pappas, K., Daher, B., Hamie, S., & Thomas, S (2021). Catalyzing decision making for migration and sustainable water energy-food systems - The Texas case study. The Migration Conference 2021 Book of Abstracts, The Migration Conference 2021. 315-316.
- Pappas, K., Daher, B., Saeed, H., Avraamidou, S., Mormann, F., Greer, R., & Pistikopoulos, E. N. (2020). "Circular Economy": a Framing Concept to Catalyze Greater Climate Policy Action. Texas A&M University's President's Excellence Fund Symposium 2020.