education and training
- Ph.D. in Theater and Dance, University of California, Santa Barbara - (Santa Barbara, California, United States) 2013
- M.F.A. in Playwriting, New School - (New York, New York, United States) 2004
- B.S. in Performance Studies, Northwestern University - (Evanston, Illinois, United States) 1998
- Price, Z. (2017). Resounding Afro Asia: Interracial Music and the Politics of Collaboration. TDR/The Drama Review. 61(3), 188-190.
- Price, Z. (2016). Remembering Fred Ho: The Legacy of Afro Asian Futurism. TDR/The Drama Review. 60(2), 48-67.
- Price, Z. (2014). Economies of Enjoyment and Terror in Django Unchained and 12 Years a Slave. The Postcolonialist. 2(2),
- Price, Z. (2014). The Odyssey Project: A Martial Arts Journey Toward Recovery and Liberation. Theatre Topics. 24(1), 39-50.
- Price, Z. (2014). Yellow Power Yellow Soul: The Radical Art of Fred Ho ed. by Roger N. Buckley, Tamara Roberts. Journal of Asian American Studies. 17(1), 118-120.
Texas A&M University; Performance Studies; 4240 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4240