- Alauddin, M. d., Khan, F., Imtiaz, S., Ahmed, S., & Amyotte, P. (2021). Pandemic risk management using engineering safety principles. Process Safety and Environmental Protection. 150, 416-432.
- Amin, M. T., Khan, F., Ahmed, S., & Imtiaz, S. (2020). A novel datadriven methodology for fault detection and dynamic risk assessment. The Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering. 98(11), 2397-2416.
- Alauddin, M. d., Islam Khan, M. A., Khan, F., Imtiaz, S., Ahmed, S., & Amyotte, P. (2020). How can process safety and a risk management approach guide pandemic risk management?. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. 68, 104310-104310.
- Oliveira, G., Khan, F., & James, L. (2020). Ecological Risk Assessment of Oil Spills in Ice-Covered Waters: A Surface Slick Model Coupled with a Food-Web Bioaccumulation Model.. Integr Environ Assess Manag. 16(5), 729-744.
- Babaleye, A., Kurt, R. E., & Khan, F. (2020). Dataset for estimating occurrence probability of causations for plugged, abandoned and decommissioned oil and gas wells. Data in Brief. 31, 105988-105988.
- Amin, M. T., Khan, F., Imtiaz, S., & Ahmed, S. (2019). Robust Process Monitoring Methodology for Detection and Diagnosis of Unobservable Faults. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. 58(41), 19149-19165.
- Amyotte, P., Irvine, Y., & Khan, F. (2018). Chemical safety board investigation reports and the hierarchy of controls: Round 2. Process Safety Progress. 37(4), 459-466.
- Ji, J., Tong, Q. i., Khan, F., Dadashzadeh, M., & Abbassi, R. (2018). Risk-Based Domino Effect Analysis for Fire and Explosion Accidents Considering Uncertainty in Processing Facilities. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. 57(11), 3990-4006.
recent teaching activities