Murphy, Timothy individual record
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Education, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1995
- M.Ed. in Practical ARts Vocational Technical Education, University of Missouri - (Columbia, Missouri, United States) 1990
- B.S. in Agriculture, University of Missouri - (Columbia, Missouri, United States) 1985
- Doss, W., Rayfield, J., Murphy, T., & Frost, K (2019). Examining agricultural mechanics projects and their use as supervised agricultural experiences.. Journal of Agricultural Education. 60(3),
- Hanagriff, R. D., Rayfield, J., Briars, G., & Murphy, T (2014). Economic Impacts and Program Involvement in Agricultural Mechanics Competition Projects in TexasEconomic Impacts and Program Involvement in Agricultural Mechanics Competition Projects in Texas. Journal of Agricultural Education. 55(2), 79-90.
- Edgar, D., Roberts, G., & Murphy, T. (2011). Exploring Relationships Between Teaching Efficacy and Student Teacher Cooperating Teacher Relationships. Journal of Agricultural Education. 52(1), 9-18.
- Roberts, G., Murphy, T., & Edgar, D (2010). Exploring Interaction between Student Teachers During the Student Teaching Experience. Journal of Agricultural Education. 51(1), 113-125.
- Hanagriff, R., Murphy, T., Roberts, G., Briers, G., & Lindner, J. (2010). Economic Impact of Supervised Agricultural Experiences: Returns from SAE Investment Costs in Texas, 20072008. Journal of Agricultural Education. 51(4), 71-81.
- Dooley, K. E., Linder, J. R., Dooley, L. M., & Murphy, T. (2005). Learning Theories. Advanced Methods in Distance Education. 31-55. IGI Global.
- Lau, M., Hanagriff, R., & Murphy, T (2008). "Assessment of a State Marketing Program: A Case Study Using the GO TEXAN Marketing Program Evaluation.". JOURNAL OF AGRICULTURAL AND RESOURCE ECONOMICS. 33(3), 496-496.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
- AGSC383 Teaching Ag Mechanics Instructor
- AGSC402 Design Instrn Agsc Prgms Instructor
- AGSC405 Facltg Complt Agsc Prgms Instructor
- AGSC425 Lrnr-cntrd Inst In Agsc Instructor
- AGSC436 Prof Teachng Intern Agsc Instructor
chaired theses and dissertations
- McKibben, Jason Daniel (2017-08). Effects of STEM Projects' Authenticity in High School Agricultural Mechanics. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Lutz, Laurie Lynn (2014-08). The Relationship Between Perceived Resilience and Perceived Motivation on the Educational Pursuits of the Military Spouse. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Carroll, Bodie (2013-12). Self-Efficacy of Early-Career Agricultural Science Teachers in Texas. (Master's Thesis)
- Chilek, Kevin (2012-05). Why 4-H Members Leave: A Study of Discontinuance Through Both Current 4-H Members and Former Members. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Rabroker, Raymond Bernard Jr. (2011-12). Perceptions of Administrators on the Use of Distance Education in Texas Public Schools. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Agriculture Education; 2116 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-2116