education and training
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, Pennsylvania State University - (State College, Pennsylvania, United States) 2013
- B.S. in Information Security, University of Science and Technology of China - (Hefei, China) 2008
- Hallgren, S., Smith, A., & Song, F. (2015). Classical cryptographic protocols in a quantum world. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF QUANTUM INFORMATION. 13(04), 1550028-1550028.
- Alagic, G., Majenz, C., Russell, A., & Song, F. Quantum-secure message authentication via blind-unforgeability.
- Chia, N., Hallgren, S., & Song, F. On Basing One-way Permutations on NP-hard Problems under Quantum Reductions.
- Hamlin, B., & Song, F. (2019). Quantum security of hash functions and property-preservation of iterated hashing. ADVANCED DATA MINING AND APPLICATIONS, PROCEEDINGS. 11505 LNCS, 329-349.
- Balogh, M., Eaton, E., & Song, F. (2018). Quantum Collision-Finding in Non-uniform Random Functions. 467-486.