education and training
- Ph.D. in Environmental and Water Resources Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 2008
- M.S. in Environmental and Water Resources Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 2004
- B.E. in Civil Engineering, Korea University - (Seoul, South Korea) 2000
- Ayele, G. T., Demissie, S. S., Tilahun, S. A., Jeong, J., & Jemberie, M. A. (2015). Assessing drought severity from multi-temporal GIMMSNDVI and rainfall interactions. 306-314.
- Jeong, J., Taylor, R., Chinnasamy, S., Rossi, C. G., & Leyton, J. (2013). Field to watershed-scale water quality adaptations to address a changing world. IAHS-AISH Publication. 361, 96-105.
- Hunt, W. F., Kannan, N., Jeong, J., & Gassman, P. W. (2009). Stormwater best management practices: Review of current practices and potential incorporation in SWAT. International Agricultural Engineering Journal. 18(1-2), 73-89.
Texas A&M AgriLife Research; 720 East Blackland Rd;
Temple, Texas 76502