education and training
- Ph.D. in Political Science, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign - (Urbana, Illinois, United States) 1991
- B.A. in Politics, Catholic University of America - (Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States) 1984
- Pacek, A. C., & Radcliff, B. (2008). Welfare policy and subjective well-being across nations: An individual-level assessment. SOCIAL INDICATORS RESEARCH. 89(1), 179-191.
- Pacek, A. C. (2003). Institutional change and political continuity in post-Soviet Central Asia.. Journal of Politics. 65(2), 629-631.
- Pacek, A. C., & Radcliff, B. (2003). Voter participation and party-group fortunes in European parliament elections, 1979-1999: A cross-national analysis. POLITICAL RESEARCH QUARTERLY. 56(1), 91-95.
- Tucker, J. A., Pacek, A. C., & Berinsky, A. J. (2002). Transitional winners and losers: Attitudes toward EU membership in post-communist countries. American Journal of Political Science. 46(3), 557-571.
- Bohrer, R. E., Pacek, A. C., & Radcliff, B. (2000). Electoral Participation, Ideology, and Party Politics in Post‐Communist Europe. Journal of Politics. 62(4), 1161-1172.
- Davidson, R., Pacek, A. C., & Radcliff, B. (2013). Public Policy and Human Happiness: The Welfare State and the Market as Agents of Well-Being. Brockmann, H., & Delhey, J. (Eds.), Human Happiness and the Pursuit of Maximization: Is More Always Better?. (pp. 163-176). Springer Science %26 Business Media.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Political Science; 4348 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4348