education and training
- Ph.D. in Political Science, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign - (Urbana, Illinois, United States) 1991
- B.A. in Politics, Catholic University of America - (Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States) 1984
- Flavin, P., Pacek, A. C., & Radcliff, B. (2019). Labour market regulation and subjective well-being in low-income countries. European Journal of Political Research.
- Pacek, A., Radcliff, B., & Brockway, M. (2018). Well-Being and the Democratic State: How the Public Sector Promotes Human Happiness. SOCIAL INDICATORS RESEARCH.
- Flavin, P., Pacek, A. C., & Radcliff, B. (2014). Assessing the Impact of the Size and Scope of Government on Human Well-Being. Social Forces. 92(4), 1241-1258.
- Pacek, A. C. (2014). The political economy of human happiness: how voters' choices determine the quality of life. CAMBRIDGE REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS. 27(1), 200-202.
- Keane, L., Pacek, A., & Radcliff, B. (2012). Organized labor, democracy, and life satisfaction: A cross-national analysis. Labor Studies Journal. 37(3), 253-270.
- Davidson, R., Pacek, A. C., & Radcliff, B. (2013). Public Policy and Human Happiness: The Welfare State and the Market as Agents of Well-Being. Brockmann, H., & Delhey, J. (Eds.), Human Happiness and the Pursuit of Maximization: Is More Always Better?. (pp. 163-176). Springer Science %26 Business Media.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Political Science; 4348 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4348