education and training
- Ph.D. in Business Administration (Management Science) and Operations Research, Pennsylvania State University - (State College, Pennsylvania, United States) 1999
- M.B.A. in , Pennsylvania State University - (State College, Pennsylvania, United States) 1993
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Drexel University - (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States) 1990
- Mohammadivojdan, R., Merzifonluoglu, Y., & Geunes, J. (2022). Procurement Portfolio Planning for a Newsvendor with Supplier Delivery Uncertainty. European Journal of Operational Research. 297(3), 917-929.
- Wang, Y., Geunes, J., & Nie, X. (2022). Optimising inventory placement in a two-echelon distribution system with fulfillment-time-dependent demand. International Journal of Production Research. 60(1), 48-72.
- Aliakbari, M., Geunes, J., & Sullivan, K. M. (2021). The single train shortest route problem in a railyard. Optimization Letters. 15(8), 2577-2595.
- Merzifonluoglu, Y., & Geunes, J. (2021). The Risk-Averse Static Stochastic Knapsack Problem. INFORMS Journal on Computing. 33(3), 931-948.
- Geunes, J., & Su, Y. (2020). Single-period assortment and stock-level decisions for dual sales channels with capacity limits and uncertain demand. International Journal of Production Research. 58(18), 5579-5600.
- Mohammadivojdan, R., & Geunes, J. (2018). Supply and Demand Selection Problems in Supply Chain Planning. Springer Optimization and Its Applications. Open Problems in Optimization and Data Analysis. 61-82. Springer International Publishing.
- Geunes, J. (2014). Capacitated Lot Sizing Problems. Operations Planning. 87-108. CRC Press.
- Geunes, J. (2014). Introduction and Purpose. Operations Planning. 15-20. CRC Press.
- Geunes, J. (2014). Introduction and Purpose. Operations Research Series. 1-5. CRC Press.
- Geunes, J. (2014). Set Covering, Packing, and Partitioning Problems. Operations Planning. 39-52. CRC Press.
- (2018). A facility location problem with inventory-level-dependent hazard zones. IISE Annual Conference and Expo 2018. 1855-1860.
- Ekşioʇlu, S. D., Azadi, Z., & Geunes, J. P. (2014). Optimizing costs and emissions due to inventory replenishment of perishable products. IIE Annual Conference and Expo 2014. 2427-2436.
- (2013). Models for cost efficient and environmentally friendly inventory replenishment decisions for perishable products. IIE Annual Conference and Expo 2013. 2630-2639.
- (2013). Using quantity discounts to improve coordination in a two-level supply chain. IIE Annual Conference and Expo 2013. 2961-2970.
- (2011). Optimizing exclusivity agreements in a three-stage procurement game. 61st Annual IIE Conference and Expo Proceedings.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Industrial Engineering; 3131 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3131