FIELD OF RESEARCH 1. Social and cultural aspects of design and construction of built environment on a global basis with an emphasis on the use of appropriate technology.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Architecture, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1994
- M.Phil. in Architecture, Newcastle University - (Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom) 1976
- B.Arch. in Architecture, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology - (Dhaka, Bangladesh) 1968
- Choudhury, I. (2009). The effect of political unrest on construction time for food grain warehouses in Bangladesh. Construction Management and Economics. 27(7), 619-624.
- Choudhury, I., Rocha, R. E., & Burt, R. (2003). Technical writing for construction science graduates. Journal of Construction Education. 8(3), 180-186.
- Burt, R. A., & Choudhury, I. (2002). Predicting the annual salaries of construction educators using multiple regression. Journal of Construction Education. 7(3), 143-151.
- Choudhury, I. (2002). Use of reciprocal peer tutoring technique in an environmental control systems course at an undergraduate level. Journal of Construction Education. 7(3), 137-142.
- Choudhury, I. (2001). Correlates of student performance in environmental control systems courses at an undergraduate level. Journal of Construction Education. 6(3), 139-145.
- Choudhury, I. (2017). Influence of a compressed semester on student performance in a construction science course. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2017-June,
- Choudhury, I. (2016). Time-cost relationship in road and highway construction. 2016-June,
- Choudhury, I. (2015). A comparative analysis of performance by graduate and undergraduate students in an MEP course. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 122nd ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition:(122nd ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition:),
- Choudhury, I., & ASEE, .. (2014). BIPV Roof Tiles: Effect of Locations on Energy Cost Savings. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE.
- Choudhury, I., & ASEE, .. (2013). Appraisal of Learning Objectives of a Course in Construction Science. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Construction Science; 3137 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3137