Cook, Walter individual record
Clinical Associate Professor
- Clinical Associate Professor, Veterinary Pathobiology, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Speiser, K. L., Schumaker, B. A., Cook, W. E., Cornish, T. E., Cammack, K. M., & Miller, M. M. (2016). Comparison of the humoral response between sheep vaccinated with a killed-virus vaccine and those vaccinated with a modified-live virus vaccine against bluetongue virus serotype 17.. JAVMA-JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN VETERINARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. 248(9), 1043-1049.
- Kauffman, M., Peck, D., Scurlock, B., Logan, J., Robinson, T., Cook, W., Boroff, K., & Schumaker, B. (2016). Risk assessment and management of brucellosis in the southern greater Yellowstone area (I): A citizen-science based risk model for bovine brucellosis transmission from elk to cattle. PREVENTIVE VETERINARY MEDICINE. 132, 88-97.
- Adetunji, S. A., Krecek, R. C., Castellanos, G., Morrill, J. C., Blue-McLendon, A., Cook, W. E., & Esteve-Gassent, M. D. (2016). Seroprevalence of Borrelia burgdorferi antibodies in white-tailed deer from Texas. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL FOR PARASITOLOGY-PARASITES AND WILDLIFE. 5(2), 168-174.
- Cook, W., Cain, D., & Hensley, T. (2016). Tissue Residue Levels of Butorphanol, Azaperone, Medetomidine, Atipamezole, and Naltrexone in White-tailed Deer (Odocoileus virginanus) at 11 and 21 Days Post Intramuscular Injection. Poultry Fisheries & Wildlife Sciences. 04(02), 1-2.
- Cook, W., Cain, D., Hensley, T., Bluntzer, W., Lance, W., Dobson, L., ... Davis, D. (2016). Tissue residue levels of florfenicol, ceftiofur, tulathromycin, oxytetracycline, cydectin in white-tailed deer (Odocoileus virginanus) at 11, 21, and 31 days post intramuscular injection. SMALL RUMINANT RESEARCH. 144, 234-235.
Texas A&M University; Vet Med Pathobiology; 4467 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4467