education and training
- Jacobs, W. J., & Wylie, W. E (1995). Who teaches health education in Texas secondary schools?. J Sch Health. (9), 368.
- Wylie, W. E., & Hill, D (1992). At-risk children in Christian families concerning alcohol use.. J Relig Health. (4),
- Hyman, B., & Wylie, W. E. (1990). Ministerial Perceptions of Health Counseling. Health Education. 21(2), 50-54.
- Wylie, W. E., & Hill, D (1989). A comparison of alcohol drinkers at a state and private university.. J Relig Health. (2), 151.
- Wylie, W. E (1984). Health counseling competencies needed by the minister.. J Relig Health. 23(3), 237-249.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Health And Kinesiology; 4243 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4243