education and training
- Ph.D. in Sociology, University of Wisconsin - Madison - (Madison, Wisconsin, United States) 2004
- M.S. in Sociology, University of Wisconsin - Madison - (Madison, Wisconsin, United States) 1999
- B.A. in Sociology, George Washington University - (Washington D.C., District of Columbia, United States) 1997
- Bratter, J., Campbell, M. E., & Saint Onge, J. M. (2020). Living race together: the role of partner's race in racial/ethnic differences in smoking.. Ethnicity & health. 25(1), 141-159.
- Gardner, B. J., Pedersen, J. G., Campbell, M. E., & McClay, J. C. (2019). Incorporating a location-based socioeconomic index into a de-identified i2b2 clinical data warehouse. Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association. 26(4), 286-293.
- Harnois, C. E., Bastos, J. L., Campbell, M. E., & Keith, V. M. (2019). Measuring perceived mistreatment across diverse social groups: An evaluation of the Everyday Discrimination Scale. Social Science & Medicine. 232, 298-306.
- Campbell, M. E. (2019). Multiracial Identity and Racial Politics in the United States. Contemporary Sociology: A Journal of Reviews. 48(2), 191-193.
- Gonlin, V., & Campbell, M. E. (2017). Is Blindness Contagious? Examining Racial Attitudes among People of Color with Close Interracial Relationships. Sociological Perspectives. 60(5), 937-955.
- Campbell, M. E., & Barron, J. M. (2016). National and local structures of inequality: Multiracial groups profiles across the US. Race Policy and Multiracial Americans. (pp. 29-50).
- Campbell, M. E. (2010). Social class and multiracial groups: What can we learn from large surveys?. Multiracial Americans and Social Class: The Influence of Social Class on Racial Identity. (pp. 165-183). Routledge.
- Campbell, M. E., Haveman, R., Wildhagen, T., & Wolfe, B. L. (2008). Income inequality and racial gaps in test scores. Steady Gains and Stalled Progress: Inequality and The Black-White Test Score Gap. (pp. 110-135).
- Sandefur, G., Campbell, M. E., & Eggerling-Boeck, J. Racial and Ethnic Identification, Official Classifications, and Health Disparities. Anderson, N. B., Bulatao, R. A., & Cohen, B. (Eds.), Critical Perspectives on Racial and Ethnic Differences in Health in Late Life. (pp. 25-52). National Academy Press.
- Campbell, M. E., Haveman, R., & Wolfe, B. Economic Inequality and Children’s Educational Attainment. Kalil, A., Haskins, R., & Chesters, J. (Eds.), Investing in Children: Work, Education and Social Policy in Two Rich Countries. (pp. 144-167). Brookings Institute Press.
- Lu, W., Natarajarathinam, M., Campbell, M. E., McDougal, M. K., & Holder, L. N. (2018). Engagement in practice: Engaging undergraduate students in a multidisci-plinary service-learning environment. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2018-June,
- Sandoval, M., Natarajarathinam, M., Holder, L. N., McDougal, M. K., Campbell, M. E., & Herbert, B. E. (2017). Engagement in practice: Building service focused multidisciplinary groups to develop adaptable solutions. 2012 ASEE ANNUAL CONFERENCE. 2017-June,
- Onwuachi-Willig, A., Houh, E., & Campbell, M. (2008). Cracking the Egg: Which Came First - Stigma or Affirmative Action?. CALIFORNIA LAW REVIEW. 96(5), 1299-1352.
Texas A&M University; Sociology; 4351 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4351