education and training
- Ph.D. in History, Rice University - (Houston, Texas, United States) 2017
- M.A. in History, Rice University - (Houston, Texas, United States) 2013
- B.A. in History and Geography, The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 2011
- Earle, T. B (2018). Transatlantic Diplomacy, North Atlantic Environments, and the Fisheries Dispute of 1852. Environmental History. 23(4), 774-796.
- Earle, T (2018). The Slaveholding Empire: Southerners, Federal Authority, and Slave Power Abroad. Southern Spaces.
- Earle, T. B (2016). For Cod and Country: Cod Fishermen and the Atlantic Dimensions of Sectionalism in Antebellum America. Journal of the Early Republic. 36(3), 493-519.
in the news
recent teaching activities