Dwivedi, Priyanka individual record
- Assistant Professor, Management, Mays Business School
- Dwivedi, P., Gee, I. H., Withers, M. C., & Boivie, S. (2022). No reason to leave: The effects of CEO diversity-valuing behavior on psychological safety and turnover for female executives.. J Appl Psychol.
- Dwivedi, P., Misangyi, V. F., & Joshi, A (2021). "Burnt by the spotlight": How leadership endorsements impact the longevity of female leaders.. J Appl Psychol. 106(12), 1885-1906.
- Dwivedi, P., Joshi, A., & Misangyi, V. F. (2018). GENDER-INCLUSIVE GATEKEEPING: HOW (MOSTLY MALE) PREDECESSORS INFLUENCE THE SUCCESS OF FEMALE CEOS. ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT JOURNAL. 61(2), 379-404.
in the news
- AT&T’s Randall Stephenson exits on top as region’s highest-paid CEO The Dallas Morning News August 9, 2020
recent teaching activities
- MGMT466 Hnr-strategic Management Instructor
- MGMT466 Strategic Management Instructor
- MGMT680 Business & Corp Strategy Instructor
- MGMT691 Research Instructor
- MGMT691 Research: In-ab Instructor
Texas A&M University; Management; 4221 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4221