Zarei, Mahsa individual record
Research Assistant Professor
- Research Assistant Professor, Veterinary Physiology and Pharmacology, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
education and training
- Brigham and Women's Hospital - (Boston, Massachusetts, United States), Postdoctoral Training 2018
- University of Pennsylvania - (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States), Postdoctoral Training 2016
- Ph.D. in Cancer Biology Medical Biotechnology, Thomas Jefferson University - (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States) 2014
- Zarei, M., & Shivanandappa, T. (2013). Amelioration of cyclophosphamide-induced hepatotoxicity by the root extract of Decalepis hamiltonii in mice. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 57, 179-184.
- Etemadi, A., Golozar, A., Ghassabian, A., Zarei, M., Taheri, A., Dawsey, S. M., & Malekzadeh, R. (2011). Cavernous hemangioma of the liver. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF GASTROENTEROLOGY & HEPATOLOGY. 23(4), 354-358.
Texas A&M University; Vet Med - Physiology & Pharmacology; 4466 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4466